Social media is now indispensable when it comes to maintaining relationships and finding new customers. Even in the business-to-business market. Keen to learn how to use Linkedin and Linkedin Sales Navigator to communicate with your target group? How to keep abreast of opportunities in the market and how to convert opportunities into actual contact? Then this half-day interactive workshop is for you. You’ll be given concrete guidance on using Linkedin and Sales Navigator efficiently and effectively. After completing this workshop, Linkedin will be an open book to you!
LinkedIn & Sales Navigator
The workshop covers the following topics:
- Knowledge and understanding of the value of LinkedIn based on measurable results.
- Screening & optimising your LinkedIn profile.
- Authority and source of information in your specialist field.
- Providing solutions through effective presentation on LinkedIn.
- How do I use Sales Navigator (filters – activity – monitors & engagement)?
- How do I use Dux-Soup (searching profiles and settings)?
- Establishing contact with your target group.
- Providing information about your services or products and brand.
- Arranging meetings.
- Ensuring conversion/sales.
- How do I make contact and what text do I use?
- When is the best time to send a connection request?
Sales tools and investment:
- A one-hour after-care meeting with Q&A.
- Includes Sales Navigator & Dux-Soup guide
- Includes text formats (examples of interaction on LinkedIn)
The workshop will be run by Raoul Hakvoort. He is an experienced specialist in social connections/networks and achieving sales results via LinkedIn.
Duration and location
The workshop lasts half a day and will be held in the inspiration room at Loyals’ head office in Mijdrecht. It is easily accessible and located at the heart of the Netherlands. There are plenty of free parking spaces available and free WiFi.
Do you want to take part in the training session as an individual? The course costs €275 per participant excluding VAT, including refreshments. There must be a minimum of 4 participants for the training session to take place.
Do you want to take the course as a company, with all your sales and account managers? This is also an option. A maximum of 4 participants can take part in each training session. The costs for business training with a maximum of 4 people per group is €950.00 (excluding VAT, including refreshments).
The training covers LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dux-Soup. It is also possible to do the training without these tools, but we recommend you install them.
Would you like to sign up today?
Do you want to learn how to attract your (future) visitors to LinkedIn to your company, product, service, brand and/or you as an individual? Then register now for this workshop.
We provide this specific workshop for groups of 4 participants. If your business and group is larger (for example, 25 participants), Loyals also offers the perfect solutions to this. Find out more about the options that are available.
The training sessions will be held on these dates in 2019:
Please indicate on the registration form which start date you are registering for.
Sign up for this master class now and reap the rewards from day 1. Are you interested in a workshop at your company that is tailored to your organisation? Please get in touch!